Why Study in Sweden
Sweden is renowned for its quality of education and research. It is
an innovative country with excellent living standards. The education system in
Sweden encourages innovative ideas and a new way of thinking. It is a fun, exciting
and dynamic country to study in and helps the students to engage in critical
thinking. The Swedish Universities focus on team work and cooperation and has an
open learning environment.
Sweden is home to some of the world's best universities and fosters
creativity. It has the largest number of multinationals per capita of any country in
the world. Many programs in Sweden include internships that give students a chance
to build a strong international network. There is no legal limit of working hours
for students during the tenure of their course which is unique to Sweden. It offers
a thriving culture that promotes diversity and equality while providing a conducive
environment for international students.
Here are some of the benefits of Study in Sweden:
• GRE/GMAT are not required either for admission or visa
• Participatory and research-based education system.
• Safe and modern environment.
• 90% of Swedish speak fluent English.
• Project-based teaching in collaboration with
• Opportunity to pursue salary based internships in
partner companies which may lead to further employment.
• Ranked 1st in Information and Communication Technology
(ICT) rankings for the third year in a row.
• Hosts two of the world’s leading heavy truck and bus
• The motor vehicle industry accounts for exports valued
at 160 Billion SEK.
• A long tradition of industrial and scientific
excellence in life sciences with home to nearly 200 international
• Home to Medicon Valley with hundreds of Biotech,
Pharma and Medtech companies.
• Visa Process is hassle-free with affordable financial
• International Students are allowed to work part-time
for up to 20 hours per week and full-time during holidays.