Why Study in New Zealand
New Zealand has made big strides in the area of international
education in the last few years. From high quality education to unbeatable
lifestyle, this is a wonderful place to live and learn.
New Zealand is the world's second most peaceful country with all
the 8 State-Funded Universities in the top 3% world university rankings. The country
has lower cost of education and living compared to other study abroad destinations.
Flexible entry requirements and rolling intakes with the possibility of admissions
throughout the year provide greater scope for international students to get
admission in New Zealand. Scholarships are offered to students from over 90
countries and India is one among them. Fast visa processing, internships, part time
job opportunities, post study work visa up to 3 years and an opportunity for
permanent residence make New Zealand the perfect study abroad destination.
Here are some of the benefits of Study in >New Zealand:
• Globally Recognised Universities.
• Low annual Tuition Fees and Cost of living.
• New Zealand follows a British Education Model which
focuses on quality.
• Minimal Entry requirements for both Undergraduate and
• A safe and stable country with a nice and simple
• New Zealand is a beautiful country with breathtaking
landscapes, mountains, lakes, and amazing Bio-diversity.
• Great opportunities to work while studying.